Wow...there has been so much that has happened since my last post. There have been some really good things that have happened and also some bad things. I guess thats how life is though! The last couple weeks i've been really stressed out because school is starting soon and also because of some other situations. I'm really starting to learn how to love life but i'm afraid that because I'm trying to be happy and talk to my friends, I'm gonna bug them or scare them away. In my mind, I believe that if you like or love someone, whether it be friends, family, or a significant other, then you should tell them how you feel and be interested in their well being. I get so excited when i'm around my friends or when I think of them and I generally care about them and want to know how they are doing or how their day is going. My friends are so important to me and I'm always thinking about them. Sometimes though, I think to much about certain situations or people that I forget to focus on myself. I get so wrapped up in wondering how people are doing and worrying too much about what others think of me. Its been really hard for me lately because there are certain people that are always on my mind but I'm afraid that texting them or what not is gonna bug them. Man...I have an overactive mind sometimes! I just wish I could find a good, healthy balance because I don't want to loose those close relationships that I have. Sometimes I get really frusturated too because I think that other people should be thinking of me and putting in some effort to care about what i'm doing. I gotta learn that everyone has there own life though and everyone has their own struggles, trials, and heartaches. You can't live your life though someone else's life!
Life is just so precious that I don't want to waste anytime or live with any regrets!! I want those I like and love to know how I feel! You never know when something is going to happen in your life so its soooo important to share how you feel with others. Never leave anything unsaid. If you have a problem with someone or situation that needs to be worked out, its so important to address it. Somethings take time of course though.
Life is so great when you are surrounded by good people and those you love :)
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey! You can totally text me all the time. I'm guessing because I am the "significant other" that you are talking about lol. Love you!
ReplyDelete